Descrição da função
Role : SW Deployment
- No of years of experience in embedded/Autosar : 3- 4 years
- Languages: Embedded C, JAVA; Scripting Languages - PYTHON, CAPL (will be added advantage)
- Experience in AUTOSAR architecture
- Experience in Integration of MCAL, device drivers and configuration as per project specifications
- Integration of Autosar BSW components.
- Familiarity with Compilation Process, Memory mapping
- Good Debugging and Problem solving skills
- CM Tool: Any Configuration/Change Management Tool
- Exposure to complete SDLC
- Knowledge on Ethernet, DOIP, SOME/IP, Crypto Stack, Memory stack
- Experience in any Autosar Configuration tools( EB Tresos, Autosar Builder preferred)
- Experience in Agile process, SM/PO role optional
- Exp. In RTE is added advantage
- Good knowledge on Device drivers for Embedded System
- Communication protocols: CAN, SPI, I2C
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good Communication Skill
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.