LMA Support Technician
Descrição da função
"Participate and Support the team to achieve quality and operations excellence objectives perform project implementation, testing to achieve operation needs. "
1. Identifies and checks production requirements base on 8D, QAlert, process improvement, etc.
2. Provides ample information to support traceability requirement of a request before project development.
3. Performs daily operation support with regards to LMA/ MES traceability.
4. Performs setup, configuration for project implementation and testing with regards to LMA/MES.
5. Complies with IT controls, procedures and policies
Operational Excellence (OPEX)
1. Configures computer hardware, operating systems and applications
2. Monitors and maintains computer systems and networks, patches and image backup
3. Troubleshoots system and network incidents and/or diagnoses and solves hardware or software faults; replacing parts as required
4. Supports the roll-out of new systems, e.g. applications, strategies or procedures
5. Maintains data retention, backups and restores policies and procedures
6. Communicates with end-users through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone or email to help set up systems or resolve incidents and providing procedural documentation and relevant reports
7. Responds to end-users requests and incidents within service level agreement
8. Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
1. Basic Processing and Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Environment (configuration, troubleshooting, handle event monitoring, install, setup).
2. Basic Processing and Knowledge in Computer Networking (configuration, troubleshooting, handle event monitoring).
3. Basic Processing and Knowledge in Sequential Query Language (able to identify table, able to perform simple select, insert, update, delete).
4.Basic Processing and Knowledge in Computer Programs (able to read , troubleshoot, debug source codes like C#, CVI, Visual basics).
5. Advance Processing knowledge in Microsoft Office (able to create and utilize for reporting and documentation).
6. Basic Manufacturing knowledge in Problem Solving and Root cause Analysis.
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption. Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology. The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.