IT Solution Architect – DevSecOps
Descrição da função
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Enforce and ensure a holistic technology consulting method for all upcoming requests to derive and identify the best suitable architecture and design based on existing standard IT services and other (e.g. IT cloud) emerging services available to Continental
- Design, scale and manage hybrid cloud infrastructure, CI/CD, security, and compliance
- Use configuration management tools (Terraform, Puppet, Ansible) to deploy hybrid cloud infrastructure, platform stack; automate routine tasks
- Driving digital transformation and the implementation of emerging technologies
- Cooperation with locations, business and other application competence centers
- Drive continuous improvement in efficiency and effectiveness of IT services
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU IF:
- Academic Degree (Computer Science, Business Informatics, Information Technology or comparable study)
- Cloud and DevSecOps Engineering: Cloud and Core Networking; Network Security technologies; Production support; Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployments utilizing Git and Containerization; Experience working with Cloud Providers (ex. AWS and Azure)
- Decent knowledge and experience with Linux, Containerization and its orchestration with Kubernetes
- Ability to design, analyze and understand complex IT architectures
- Problem-solving capability, decisiveness and result-driven
- Good presentation and strong communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
O que oferecemos
WHY CHOOSE US?
- To build your international connections at a diverse and multinational company.
- To use the most innovative technologies at the inspiring environment of a factory using „Industry 4.0”.
- To work at a company, which has been sound and permanent in Budapest for 30 years.
- To be part of a dynamic and active community, where time is flying, and the vibe is awesome.
- To never have time to be bored, as you’ll have constant opportunity to form your carrier with challenges and improvement potentials.
- To work for your goals flexibly by your own schedule even from your home.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.