Senior Salesforce Developer
Descrição da função
We are seeking a highly skilled Salesforce Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully designing and implementing Salesforce solutions for clients in various industries. As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing Salesforce solutions, collaborating with other teams to ensure successful project delivery, and staying current on Salesforce updates and new features. The position of this function is to be based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia and working together as part of the Global Competence Center of eCommerce, Fleet Solutions & Data Science.
- Design and develop Salesforce solutions, including customization, integration, and data migration.
- Collaborate with other teams, including project managers, business analysts, and QA, to ensure successful project delivery
- Stay current on Salesforce updates and new features and recommend ways to integrate them into our solutions
- Ensure solutions meet or exceed client requirements and expectations
Salesforce Implementation Services
- Design, build, and test on the Salesforce platform
- Implement Salesforce solutions to meet business requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Provide support to execute and implement Salesforce projects from end to end e.g., developing business blueprint, gap analysis, Salesforce configuration and implementation
- Support project lead to ensures project delivery in time
- Maintains project documentation according to Conti Tire IT standards
- Support Salesforce Global Rollout
Salesforce Support Services
- Provide IT consultancy and support to key users
- Analyze and troubleshoot incident and perform root cause analysis
- Collaborates with central/local key user/ external vendors
- Demonstrate and map business processes into Salesforce
- Support and monitor and attend to service tickets available in-Service desk tools (BMC)
Strategy & Innovation
- Supporting the global IT Team to strategize the roadmap of future Salesforce application
- Supporting the global IT Team in evaluating new technologies and innovation to bring new values to business
- Academic degree (Bachelor/Master/Ph.D.) in Information & Communication Technology or related field, another technical field or an equivalent qualification
- 5 years and above of experience in Salesforce development, including Apex, Visualforce, Flow Builder and Lightning
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture and best practices primarily Sales Cloud. Marketing Cloud & Service Cloud is a plus
- Strong experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with Git, Jira, and other software development tools
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Salesforce certification(s) is a plus e.g., Certified Platform App Builder / Certified Platform Developer I & II
- Professional command of written and spoken English
- Team-oriented, self-organized and ability to work under pressure
- Distinctive communication combined with assertiveness, high commitment, flexibility, intercultural sensitivity
- Able to travel internationally
- Mandarin language skills is a plus
O que oferecemos
Continental Tires is a global leader in tire manufacturing with a strong focus on innovation and sustainability. We have a dynamic and collaborative work environment that values teamwork and professional development. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages to our employees.
What We Offer
Being part of a global IT team of thousands of colleagues working on various innovations and tasks, there is always an opportunity to grow and move into different directions within our corporation.
On top of that you can expect the following benefits:
• Performance bonus
• Casual leave with pay (e.g. paternity leave, marriage of your children)
• Employee discounts on tire purchase
• Life Insurance
• Medical coverage for your spouse and children, incl. general, optical and dental health.
• Interest free car loan and housing loan interest subsidy
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.