R&D IT Application Developer
Descrição da função
You will be part of a versatile team of PDM Specialist and software developer that provides solutions to ensure and accelerate Continental’s internal digitalization.
Contribute to our goals of developing excellent PDM solutions for our R&D group while maintaining synergy with Continental manufacturing systems through your support in operating and maintaining our various PDM applications in our R&D landscape.
In this exciting job, you will work on the following tasks:
• Analyze, design and implement new feature request from our customer.
• Operate, maintain, and support our R&D PDM applications.
• Analyze, resolve, and track system incidents according to defined ITIL processes.
• Participate in architecture or platform upgrade projects.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer science or Engineering.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in development of Java or Java Scripts.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Fluent in English communication skills.
• Knowledge in Windows server or Linux environment is a plus.
• Knowledge in C or C++ development is a plus.
• Knowledge in IT Service management is a plus.
• Experience working with Siemens Teamcenter
O que oferecemos
What We Offer
Being part of a global IT team of thousands of colleagues working on various innovations and tasks, there is always an opportunity to grow and move into different directions within our corporation.
On top of that you can expect the following benefits:
• Performance bonus
• Casual leave with pay (e.g. paternity leave, marriage of your children)
• Employee discounts on tire purchase
• Life Insurance
• Medical coverage for your spouse and children, incl. general, optical and dental health.
• Interest free car loan and housing loan interest subsidy
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental’s digital capabilities are growing every day. Our Information Technology Research and Development team is on the cutting edge of all things digitalization – and we want you to join us!
Our IT R&D organization constantly establishes new technology to help R&D Tires design and develop the best-performing and most sustainable tires on the market. Naturally, we work in close partnership with the Tire Research and Development team to ensure the solutions we build help the Tire team be the most efficient and effective it can be.
If you love to learn, grow and be on the forefront of creating modern technology tools, Continental is the perfect match for you.