Static Analysis Engineer
Descrição da função
- Minimum 1 - 3.5 years of experience in leading SW testing team and preferable in Polyspace analysis.
- Strong Experience in software testing using Polyspace and Helix QAC analysis.
- Experience in stack analysis using AbsInt StackAnalyzer.
- Good programming skills in Embedded C and C+ added advantage.
- Good knowledge on SW development cycle.
- Ability to work independently and provide technical support to the static analysis team
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience of working with teams distributed globally and intercultural sensitivity
- Experience in scripting languages will be an added advantage.
- Planning and tracking Static analysis executions for all project deliveries and related activities together with the SW core team members according to customer milestones.
- Monitors reports status within the project team. Drives on time execution and closure of open items.
- Follow-up on Project deliverables and feedback from customer.
- Provide insight and ideas in increasing analysis efficiency.
- Participating in tools evaluations
- Knowledge sharing with in the team and group.
- Responsible for handling support related to MISRA C other industry standards queries .
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.