Hybrid/Remote Software Integrator Engineer - Sibiu AN R&D (Sibiu/Craiova)
Descrição da função
We build tomorrow’s technology. Join this position and work remotely/hybrid from Sibiu or Craiova Coworking space!
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Configure and run pipelines in Jenkins;
- Jenkins architecture, client installation and configuration;
- Automated builds: Working with Git, scheduled builds and up/downstream jobs;
- Build a Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipeline;
- Generating and reporting quality KPIs to ensure quality processes, as requested by automotive standards;
- Create tests for the product aspect under development, acceptance tests, qualification tests and integration tests.
- Offer support for software developers
- Continuously explore points of improvement for the project integration process.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science/ Engineering or similar;
- Basic understanding of the software development life, as well as understanding of Jenkins;
- C programming knowledge;
- Python programming knowledge;
- Experience in Visual Studio Code;
- Agile tools knowledge (Jira and GitHub);
- Extended experience with Git or similar;
- Good knowledge of Agile Development Methodology (based on SAFe framework);
- Proficiency in English.
- Software quality orientation;
- Proactive and collaborative attitude;
- Planning and organizing skills;
- Communication skills.
O que oferecemos
Compensation & Benefits
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: position suitable for mobile-work (20-60%) or full remote
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.