Descrição da função
- Develop CBS Changshu Plant/Dept. implementation roadmap for management approval and execute.
- Prisonization of CBS activities according to Plant/Dept. roadmap together with the Segm./Plant/Dept.
- Align improvement activities and resources in the Plant/Dept.
- Define Plant/Dept. specific KPI for measurement of CBS roadmap implementation.
- Identify (cross functional) improvement potential and initiate improvement projects with all CBS methods and principles.
- Train CBS methods and tools within the Plant/Dept.
- Moderate workshops and coach people in their on site projects to create a common understanding of CBS.
- Organize/participate in Best Practice/Benchmark visits.
- Support to create, sustain and continuously improve defined standards (e.g. 5S, Value Stream Mapping / Design in Production and Administration, Visual Management)
- Support promotion of culture change and foster the meachanism of lean approach within the Plant/Dept.
- Accumulate and communicate results and lessons learned. Use best practice experience of the Network.
- CBS Project Controlling/Reporting.
- University degree in engineering (Bachelor or Master) or equivalent commercial study with technical background.
- Professional experience (at least 5 years)
- Experience in leading continue improvement project in shopfloor.
- Cross functional experience in different functional areas.
- High level of interpersonal skills and resilience.
- High level of coaching and training skill.
- Language skills: English.
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.