Vulnerability Analyst (m/f/divers) - REF27136Z
Descrição da função
Continental strives to proactively prevent security issues by identifying and addressing vulnerabilities. As part of the vulnerability management team you will help to identify, prioritize, and track findings. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to attack any and all externally reachable systems of a global company. This cross functional position will work closely with many different departments in order to address found security issues.
- Work with scanning tools to identify vulnerabilities
- Manually verify and identify vulnerabilities
- Prioritize vulnerabilities
- Continuously improve the automation process
- Support asset owners in understanding vulnerabilities and selecting appropriate remidiation measures
- Track vulnerability remidiation
- Stay up to date with current cybersecurity trends
This position can be staffed in the following locations: Hanover, Regensburg, Frankfurt (Eschborn)
- Knowledge of common vulnerabilities, exploits, and attack methodologies
- Knowledge of appropriate remediation measure
- Basic understanding of the vulnerability management process
- Experience with security assessments or penetration testing
- Effective communication skills in English with different stakeholders
- Interpersonal and intercultural skills to work with different stakeholders
- Good (self-)organizational skills
We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
O que oferecemos
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as:
- 20% discretionary time
- Yearly educational budget of 10’000€
- Free selection of hardware
- Up to 100% work from home
If this sounds like a perfect match for you and if you want to become the next supporter of our core values Trust For One Another, Passion to Win and Freedom to Act, we are looking forward receiving your application.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.