Global Data Platform Consultant (HRIT)
Descrição da função
- Act as Senior HR IT Consultant for HCM/HXM, accountable for the rollout, implementation and support to Continental AG Companies for the HR Technologies within the responsibility of Global HR IT organization.
- Key function area includes global SAP/non-SAP HR applications with all developments within HR modules of global employee master data, developing solutions within the employee lifecycle process.
- The position is based in IT Hub Petaling Jaya, Malaysia and the responsibilities is to the global HR IT team under the department of Continental Group Functions IT.
- Masters Degree, Bachelor or Diploma in Information & Communication Technology or related field.
- Minimum 7 years of IT or Industry working experience incl. experience in project management of complex projects involving multiple HR systems, legal entities and countries. Prior experience with implementation and integration of cloud solutions. Strong understanding of HR business functions / processes.
- Minimum 5 years relevant SAP project experience with at least 3 years SuccessFactors Integration experience.
- Successfully led (Project Manager) at least 2 large scale HR technology projects, successfully working with virtual teams on a global basis. Experience in leading a team disciplinary.
- Experience in working or leading international teams (variety of countries, languages and cultures). Fluent written / spoken English language required.
O que oferecemos
Opportunity to work with experienced Global IT expert and state-of-art technology exposure.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary