Function Delivery Owner
Descrição da função
- Defining and developing functions with for target markets with concepts, considering the interface, quality and production requirements for easy portability for Radar/Camera based Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
- Lead Integration, testing and release of components in coordination with the responsible authorities
- Carry out the necessary reviews and tests for the developed components
- Lead Code reviews, quality process and issues analysis
- Documentation of the development results (for example review of the development steps and description of the issue / change statuses, development of the functional descriptions of function groups)
- Definition and adaptation of design documents for the components to be developed
- Responsible for Development, Execution of necessary tests as part of development.
- In vehicle experience on vehicle test /Calibration/tuning and field tests
- B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. /M.Tech in Engineering domain with strong understandings on Sensors, Data fusion, Control Systems
- Should have good exposure and understanding of ADAS functions
- 3 to 9 years of experience
O que oferecemos
Must have Prior knowledge and experience in Algorithm + function development and delivery in ADAS/Automotive
- knowledge of Radar/Camera Environment models is an advantage.
- Hands-on in programming languages: C/python/C++
- Knowledge in multiple sensor/fusion could be added advantage
- IDE: Pycharm/VS Code/Eclipse
- Familiar with development tool chain – DOORS, IMS, Git, JIRA, Confluence
Expected Task & Output
- Understanding the business requirement and translating into problem statement
- Ability to read and implement research papers
- Good programming and debugging skills
- Evaluation Function KPI’s/ metrics
- Expected to develop state-of-the art solutions for ADAS with automotive mindset
- Good presentation skills for showcasing results
- Should be a good team player
- Should have good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Initiate and drive cross functional activities.
- Drive change within projects and teams overcome technical complexities
- Coming up with innovative ideas and solutions
- Very good knowledge in C/C++ programming/Problem solving.
- Experience in function development in Automotive domain.
- Familiar with development tool chain – DOORS, MKS, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in ADAS function development/testing (EBA, ACC, LDP/LDW, TJA).
- Experience in applying Functional Safety (ISO26262) to ADAS functions.
- Experience in using virtual testing environments (Ex: CARMAKER) Machine learning and Deep learning
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.