Serial Project Manager for Built to Print Products
Descrição da função
We are looking for you to support our B2P Serial Management team in Budapest. Our Mission is to ensure the cost efficiency, suitable supplier and own capacity of our B2P products in mid- and long-term.
YOUR TASKS WILL FOCUS ON THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES:
• Demand Monitoring to ensure solid base for internal and external capacity planning
• Regular Demand vs Capacity Monitoring (Fast Track / contracted capacity/ CA capacity) to react in time in terms for deviations
• Request, escalate, monitor all activities (PUR, R&D, plants … ) to close potential gaps
• Coverage monitoring for key components on project level based on FACTs and CAT information
• Support Legacy Part Monitoring to ensure sustainable product design (from supply point of view) and aligned supplier strategy
• Support PCN/PTN/ECN Monitoring and tracking to ensure fast change implementation
• Support ECP definition (Engineering Change Package) based on different inputs (legacy, PTN, CAT - Recommendations, Quality, etc) and implementation tracking
• Support Customer Project Manager / Sales in managing shortages
• Ensure visibly on product level about critical components and running actions to close the gaps
• Request, escalate and monitor all activities to avoid any customer impact
• Support plants / SCM Allocation
• Support Sales / KAM in customer meetings including 3rd party
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE:
• Bachelor degree in Engineering / Business Administration or similar
• Experience in the automotive or consumer electronics industry
• No leadership experience is required but several years as a project team member or showing strong leadership or entrepreneurial skills is desirable
• Experiences in Project Management are desirable
• Basic knowledge on operational Supply Chain Management and Component Purchasing processes
• Very good language skills in English (written and spoken). German is desirable, but not mandatory
O que oferecemos
Why choose us?
- To build your international connections at a diverse and multinational company.
- To use the most innovative technologies at the inspiring environment of a factory using „Industry 4.0”.
- To work at a company, which has been sound and permanent in Budapest for 30 years.
- To be part of a dynamic and active community, where time is flying, and the vibe is awsome.
- To never have time to be bored, as you’ll have costant opportunity to form your carrier with challenges and improvement potentials.
- To work for your goals flexible by your own schedule even from your home.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.