Team Leader for HUD Advance Development UX (TM)
Descrição da função
- Lead a team of advance development projects related to HUD.
- Build up new technology competencies with respect to product portfolio development
- Build high-performing team from organizational point of view
- Recruitment of new employees / retaining strategy
- Mentor, coach and develop employees, support personal and professional growth, provide feedback and training.
- Periodically review the status of the projects and of the ongoing procedures, in order to meet the quality, deadline and technical requirements
- Proactively set priorities, adapt to changing circumstances.
- Work closely with partner groups, departments, and stakeholders across the organization.
- Support technical coordination of internal and external research partners,
- Drive intellectual property activities and patenting.
- University degree (MSc or PhD) in a relevant scientific or engineering field such as computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics, mathematics or similar.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in people management
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Determined, goal-oriented personality, collaborative, and open-minded attitude
- Experience in documenting and presenting technical work results.
- Very good English, spoken and written.
- Very good communication skills.
- Automotive experience and international exposure are considered a plus.
- Experience in handling the European founds projects is considered a plus.
O que oferecemos
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Our group develops Head-up-Displays (HUD’s) for a large range of passenger cars (e.g. Mercedes, Ford, Renault, BMW, Volkswagen, Audi etc.), starting from our customer’s requirements to serial production of the device.
Find out more about a Head-up-Display following this link:
Continental Automotive - Head-Up-Displays (continental-automotive.com)
Do you want to be part of the HUD group? These should spark your interest:
A Head-up Display (HUD) is a projecting system that shows all relevant information for a car driver directly in their line of sight. This is done by projecting light into the driver’s eyes, which will perceive a virtual image, containing all this information, in front of the car, overlapped with the road.
Now we start a team who will be involved in new technologies for HUD and who will make the steps forward from new ideas to new concepts and products.