Technical Project Leader for HUD Advance Development UX (TM)
Descrição da função
You are responsible for:
- The delivery of a functional and validated technical system
- Representation of all technical disciplines including System Engineering roles (Requirements Engineer, Product Architect, Product Integrator and probably Functional Safety Manager)
- Coordination, Monitoring and Control of tasks, inside the technical disciplines (Hardware, Software, Mechanic, Optic and Test), related to the product development and industrialization and respectively for the assigned complex development projects
- Responsible for the technical part of the Project Schedule
- Coordinate timing plans to achieve the project milestones / phases
- Consolidate the compiled results of the technical disciplines and presentation of the same with the Project Manager to the customer
- Regular reporting of the project status within the Project Team Meetings (internal/external) and Management Meetings (internal/external)
- Primary contact person for technical problems and questions for the customer
- Creation of Engineering Release Checklists on System Level (tracking of SE work products/documents)
- Overview of the status from all R&D disciplines
- Responsible for the technical parts during Risk Management activities.
- Support creation of System-FMEA and P-FMEA
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
- Study in Engineering Science (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Information Technology or similar;
- Professional experience (>5 years) in leading technical projects, preferably in the Automotive Industry;
- Experienced in Project Management (Problem Solving, Risk Management, Change Management);
- Experienced in Requirement Engineering (DOORS);
- Good knowledge in using MS-Office Tools;
- Very good knowledge in spoken and written English, German is a plus;
- Intercultural competency and assertiveness Capability of Teamwork.
O que oferecemos
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Our group develops Head-up-Displays (HUD’s) for a large range of passenger cars (e.g. Mercedes, Ford, Renault, BMW, Volkswagen, Audi etc.), starting from our customer’s requirements to serial production of the device.
Find out more about a Head-up-Display following this link:
Continental Automotive - Head-Up-Displays (continental-automotive.com)
Do you want to be part of the HUD group? These should spark your interest:
A Head-up Display (HUD) is a projecting system that shows all relevant information for a car driver directly in their line of sight. This is done by projecting light into the driver’s eyes, which will perceive a virtual image, containing all this information, in front of the car, overlapped with the road.
Now we start a team who will be involved in new technologies for HUD and who will make the steps forward from new ideas to new concepts and products.