Descrição da função
Do you want to join us and contribute to Continental’s growth and success in Lithuania?
As an Controlling Intern, you will be supporting Controlling Team in various daily tasks.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide support for the monthly closing;
- Contribute to standard/special financial reports preparation for location/ Business Unit management;
- Contribute in preparing the presentations of the financial figures for the location/Business Unit/Division management;
- Maintain material master data;
- Run cost collector;
- Run Product costing.
You can be a perfect match in our team if you are/have:
- Able to join internship for 6 months;
- Student or graduate of Finance;
- Local language as mother language;
- Good English skills (speaking, listening, reading, and writing);
- Good computer skills, Microsoft Office package;
- Communication skills;
- Ability to complete tasks with supervision;
- Organizational and time management skills.
O que oferecemos
What we offer :
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary: 1239,68 Eur. (before withholding taxes).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
State-of-the-art technologies and production of the highly developed automotive electronics in the heart of Lithuania. After starting our production in Lithuania in 2019, we are manufacturing electronic components and sensors designed to increase car comfort, safety, and autonomous driving functions for the biggest car brand names. Product portfolio includes seat, light, intelligent glass control units, long range radars, automated driving control units and others. Currently, Continental location in Kaunas is one of the most modern manufacturing companies in Lithuania, operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability. Our diversity, passion and agility make us the place of choice.