SHA_SHS_REP Supplier Quality Management (LCD)
Descrição da função
- Responsible to lead and manage the day-to-day activities of the Supplier Quality Management for Category supplier base in Asia. Perform and follow up VDA 6.3 audits with Suppliers.
- Perform assessment and introduction of potential new suppliers in close cooperation with UX Supplier Management, Category Management, UX R&D and Purchasing.
- Drive zero defect culture in the organization and at suppliers
- Leading and conducting Supplier Component Review / Feasibility Commitment and working closely with Purchasing in sourcing preparations.
- Leading and managing the supplier component introduction activities (incl. APQP, project milestone reviews, product and process validation, safe launch concept, quality control plans)
- Leading and driving Supplier Improvement Programs to ensure a zero defect culture to achieve the targets of the quality KPIs.
- Drive supplier On-site Safe launch activities after PSW
- Deploying and driving Lesson Learned / Read Across within the Category and suppliers to eliminate recurrences of defects
- Driving and supporting Escalation Management
- Technical academic degree in Electronics, Microsystem Engineering, RF Communication or comparable qualification
- Several years professional experience in a comparable position (e.g. technology development, process qualification, product quality, etc.) work in the field of LCD/OLED industry.
- Strong experience in LCD process, OLED Technologies. (Front end experience is preferred)
- Knowledge in IATF16949, VDA6.3 auditor experience is preferred.
- Strong self-confident and self-driven.
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- High motivation, drive and team spirit
- Willingness to travel (approx. 50%+)
O que oferecemos
1. Have LCD/Touch Pannel/OLED front end/back end working experience.
2. Have knoeledge about project management/product quality management
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.