SW Test Manager
Descrição da função
Position Title: Software Test Manager for Airbag Control Units.
Years of Experience: 6+ years’ experience in Automotive / Black box test
SW test manager shall focus on:
- Support SW Integration test engineers
- Verifies the entire SW against SW requirements, on HiL
- Review and executes test cases on automated test system
- Reports to the Project Manager for all technical issues
- Shall generate and maintain project specific test specifications, reports, and related test scripts for integration tests
- SW Test Manager must ensure and verify that the entire software accomplishes the intended functionality, consistent with the SW Architecture.
- Verifies SW against SW Architecture, SW Requirements with special focus on interfaces between components and State machines
- Specification of test preparation /specification of test environment
- Programming of tests on Automated test system
- Execution of manual and automated tests
- Check/Review and Documentation of the test results
- Specification review (involved in testability review)
- Participate in the necessary requirements engineering - the analysis of hardware related SW requirements out of their specification, clarification of open topics.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in electronic or computer engineering
- Practical experience in embedded SW development, preferably in automotive industry
- Experiences in methods and tools for SW design and test are preferred
O que oferecemos
Knowledge and Capabilities required:
- Knowledge in Review Techniques
- Knowledge of the Problem Resolution Process (Setup preparation)
- Hands on experience with SW Integration Test Process and automation
- SW Development skills, Understanding of SW Architecture
- Programming languages (C), CAPL, Python or any scripting language
- Debugging skills on target
Preferred tooling knowledge:
- Version/Change Management: IMS (MKS), Git
- Requirements Engineering: DOORS
- Testing: Isystem Winidea, Vector CANoe, Beagle I2C SPI Analyzer – TotalPhase.
- Debugging: ISYSTEM Emulators for all used micro controllers – IC5000
- Test Management: IMS (Jenkins – Continuous Integration Framework)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for the sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company provides safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. Continental achieved sales of 33.8 billion euros in 2021 and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.