One day in Continental Sibiu for future graduates
Descrição da função
Discover your opportunities within Continental Sibiu, by joining a recruitment visit in our location! If you are a future 2023 graduate (bachelor or master), check out the details below.
What to expect? Your visit will consist of:
- General presentation of the company, projects & profiles
- Location tours & technical marketplaces
- Technical test on the profile of your study
- Face to face interviews with our experts
- Demo sessions & other interactive activities to discover Continental Sibiu
You are invited to join your colleagues, following the schedule below:
- March 27th – students from Targu Mures (Sapientia), Pitesti, Tirgoviste
- March 30th – students from Sibiu
- March 31st – students from Alba Iulia
- April 3rd – students from Targu Mures (UMFST), Cluj Napoca
- April 7th – students from Craiova, Targu Jiu
- Transportation will be provided, in alignment with your university
- Meals & refreshments will also be provided by us while you are in our location
- You will be accompanied by a professor from your Faculty, who will have the responsibility of coordinating the visiting group
What you need to do:
- Subscribe to this ad until the dates below:
- March 22nd - students from Pitesti, Tirgoviste, Sapientia
- March 27th - students from ULBS Inginerie & Stiinte
- March 28th - students from Alba Iulia
- March 29th - students from UMFST, Cluj Napoca
- April 4th - students from Craiova, Tg Jiu
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV) is required when subscribing
Following your subscription you will receive further organizing details via e-mail (ex: pick up place for the bus, schedule of the visit, contact person and more).
Looking forward to meeting you
Future 2023 graduate (bachelor and master):
- Applied Electronics &Telecommunications;
- Automation and Computers;
- Mathematics and Informatics;
- Mechanics & Mechatronics;
- Robotics, Machine Construction Technology;
- and other relevant areas
- Good English knowledge.
- Good command of Microsoft Office Tools.
O que oferecemos
Should you get hired as a result of this Recruitment visit, your benefits package will consist of (but not limited to):
- Salary and meal vouchers;
- Canteen on site with discounts;
- Specific training on the job and mentoring program;
- The possibility to complete a diploma project supported by us;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Wellness & sport centers discounts;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.