Senior system engineer
Descrição da função
'- Identify deviations and perform feasibility of architecture/requirements during quote process and support architecture presentations at customer
- Design, develop, specify and document of the system/product architecture
- Decomposition of product architecture/product requirements to product functions, components and discipline requirements in cooperation with involved disciplines
'- Specification and prioritization of System requirements
- Harmonize and agree the requirements with the System Project Manager and System Requirements Engineer of platform (especially deviations)
- Ensuring reuse of generic requirements
- Support of the project team in understanding the requirements
'Based on system architecture, the Function Owner is assigned to one or more product functions. He is in charge to
'- drive and coordinate the architecture and RE process for the function, namely elicit requirements and coordinate the review process
BE, E & C added advantage
O que oferecemos
3 to 5 years experience
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.