Software Engineer for Embedded Systems & Platform Tools - SCT PMT TM
Descrição da função
Join us to be the best professional version of yourself! In the constantly changing automotive environment you can be the change!
As an PMT Software Engineer (Embedded Systems, Platform Tools) in SCT PMT (Software and Central Technologies, , Process / Methods / Tools), you will be part of an international team and your responsibility comprises:
Support an existing team regarding the customized build environment based on CMake project description, Microsoft Visual Studio, VSCode and Eclipse as a companion GUI:
- User Support WW (training, coaching);
- Product support, maintenance, troubleshooting;
- Product software functionality documentation;
- Coding and debugging application extensions, inter-application interfaces and test frames in various software languages.
Platform tool support (compiler, assembler, linker, debugger):
- User Support WW;
- SW tool testing.
- Experience in an organization with managed processes
- Good knowledge of Windows OS as host environment
- C/C++ programming language
- Embedded SW development experience
- Microcontroller technology
- SW build process managing tools
- C/C++ tool chain knowledge (compiler, assembler, linker, …);
- HW Target Debugging / Trace technology;
- Scripting languages (CMake, Python, Perl, Shell, GNU Make, Batch);
- Linux/Unix experience (cross compiling environment, server and client);
- C#, Java programming language;
- Virtualization environments (e.g. VirtualBox, VMware, etc.);
- AUTOSAR tools;
- SW tool deployment (Artifacory/Conan);
- Agile SW development methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, …).
- High quality standard awareness;
- Good communication skills: English fluent, German optional;
- Multicultural sensibility;
- Teamwork awareness;
- Parallel task processing capability.
O que oferecemos
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.