Descrição da função
- Managing ECR (Engineering Changes) for hardware and software changes
- Bill of materials analysis in terms of components & upload to ERP.
- Co-ordination with CFT team right from project kick off to closure of the product
- Co- Ordination with process team for bringing up cost effective & Jigs for production as one time investment, Lifetime tester.
- Support for cost analysis for DV &PV cost, yearly requalification support to Quality & Warranty analysis team
- Supporting RFI / RFQ (efforts , cost , process .. ) from Engineering point of view & supporting plant for the same
- Engineering input for the New RFQs, includes NRE requirements, feasibility & complexity analysis & Aligning with CFT members
- Coordinated timelines, technical readiness, and tracked product changes from development to implementation in collaboration with cross-functional teams to ensured seamless execution.
- Support in Customer audits, External audits
- Contributed to the problem-solving (A3, 8D, 5WHY) analysis to identify the root cause, reduced the internal defect cost
- Planned and executed NPI projects, participate in reducing cycle time, identifying NVA (Non-Value Added) /NQC activities to cut turnaround time
- Established product data management processes (BOM, master data, ECR)
- End to End product management of the assigned NPI projects
- Familiar with the AEC Q101, 102, ISO26262, CISPER 25, ISO-16750, ISO7637-2, ISO11452 norms.
- Strong knowhow on hardware VAVE
O que oferecemos
7 -15 Years experience
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.