Product Architect Head-Up Display (m/f/d) – REF19348N
Descrição da função
We are looking for you to support our area of User Experience in the Advanced Development HUD team at the location Babenhausen.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- The development of a functional and validated technical system, including demonstrators and prototypes
- Coordination, monitoring and control of tasks, inside the technical disciplines (hardware, software, mechanics, optics and test), related to the product development
- Consolidation of the results of the technical disciplines and presentation of the same with the project manager
- Primary contact person for technical problems and questions
- Overview of the status from all R&D disciplines
- Responsible for the technical parts during risk management activities
- Study in engineering science (e.g. electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics, information technology or similar)
- Professional experience in technical projects, preferably in the Automotive industry
- Experience with the product head-up display or similar opto-mechanical products preferred
- Experience in more than one engineering discipline preferred
- Good knowledge in using MS-Office tools
- Very good written and spoken knowledge in German and English
- Intercultural competency
- Capability of teamwork
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
O que oferecemos
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
You would like to learn more about our additional services? Click here to find out more: https://www.continental.com/en/career/working-at-continental/what-we-offer/
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.