System Design Engineer für Displayprodukte (m/w/d)
Descrição da função
Become part of our team as a "System Design Engineer" (m/f/d) and shape the future of premium interior design in the vehicles of tomorrow! 🚀
They are the mastermind behind the system architecture of state-of-the-art display products. Become part of an innovative and motivated team that turns ideas into reality.
We connect all disciplines and partners involved to bring high-quality electrical modules, brilliant mechanical components, state-of-the-art displays and agile software to life as forward-looking products.
They are the technical interface to the customer in the acquisition and development phase for all architectural topics.
If you're passionate about new technologies, display products, automotive challenges, and innovative solutions, this is your chance to make a difference.
- Customer interface with regard to the product architecture in the acquisition and development phase
- Active participation in the analysis and evaluation of requirements and changes at system level in an interdisciplinary team
- Development of a technical concept in close coordination with customers, suppliers, production and the development departments
- Responsibility for the product architecture, taking into account customer requirements, as well as internal and legal requirements
- Use of established methods, such as system FMEAs, in the working environment
- Identification of critical properties of components for the robust design of the product in order to avoid faulty production in the factory and to ensure the high quality of our products
- Preparation and maintenance of relevant documents (ASPICE) and representation of one's own area of responsibility in the assessment
Let's shape the future together!
Apply now. 💡
- Completed studies in the field of information technology, engineering, natural sciences or a comparable qualification
- First professional experience in a technical field
- Expertise in the development process for automotive products (disciplines, testing, integration & production) is an advantage
- Knowledge of product components (SW, electronics, mechanics, displays) desirable
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Enthusiasm for technology
- Planning and organizational skills
- Self-initiative and problem-solving orientation
- Very good communication skills
Diversity makes us strong and successful. We offer equal opportunities to everyone – regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural origin, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
O que oferecemos
- We develop and produce durable and intelligent products directly in the driver's eye and grip – be a part of this development
- Due to its central location in the Frankfurt-Darmstadt-Aschaffenburg triangle, Babenhausen offers a wide range of cultural, sports, leisure and shopping opportunities
- The satisfaction of our employees is very important to us. That's why we offer numerous benefits such as: a company pension scheme, flexible working time models and health management with health days and prevention courses
- With our three career paths (Line, Expert, Project Management) you can actively shape your own career path
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The Automotive sector includes technologies for passive safety, braking, chassis and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies as well as audio or camera solutions for the interior are just as much a part of the portfolio as intelligent information and communication technology for mobility services for fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to networking technologies and vehicle electronics as well as high-performance computers complete the offer.