Mechanical Design Engineer - Autonomous Mobility
Descrição da função
As mechanical designer your main tasks will be:
- design, CAD modeling and drawing creation for automotive components, single parts and assembly (mainly diecast, plastic and Sheetmetal parts) using Catia V5;
- manage complete mechanical projects or work packages including communication with customers and suppliers;
- perform tolerance calculation and FMEA studies;
- perform packaging studies and integration of ADAS products in demo cars for potential customers or exhibitions.
Moreover, you will track the results of the FEA simulation and you will keep the contact with simulation and hardware engineers and project managers till final development of the product.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
-Bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineering;
-3+ years of automotive engineering experience(Mechanical Engineer);
-Knowledge of Catia V5;
-Knowledge of tolerance calculation and drawing standards;
-Knowledge of design and manufacturing of mechanical parts (diecast, sheet metal, and plastic parts);
-Knowledge of tooling for diecast, sheet metal, and plastic injection processes;
-English knowledge - good level.
O que oferecemos
Pay for Performance:
· Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
· Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
· Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
· Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
· Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
· Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
· In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
· Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
· Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
· Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
· Access to e-learning platforms;
· Career development opportunities (local and international);
· Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Passionate about mechanical design but also interested in smart cars? Take a look at our MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER role in our Mechanical Engineering Autonomous Mobility team.
Continental has been pursuing the long-term strategy of Vision Zero for years, innovating solutions that contribute to greater road safety. Accident prevention and protection of drivers and passengers in collisions are all focal points in vehicle development.
As a member of our Mechanical Design team you will be involved in the development process of different mechanical components which are part of the Autonomous Mobility (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) such as: cameras, radar, Lidar sensors and electronic control units.