Descrição da função
Complete SW product development for electronic control unit, based on customer requirements, according to defined processes and guidelines. Fulfill the time and quality requirement for projects
Continuously improve in own working area for the working efficency and quality .
▪ Lead or conduct SW development according to SW development process .
▪ Cooperate with other project stakeholder (R&D cross discipline, PM, Manufacturing, Quality and Purchasing) to ensure project sucess.SW Project Manager:
▪ Conduct SW project planning, tracking, organizing, coordinating, risk management, escalating, release activities
▪ Design SW architecture, conduct SW architecture review
▪ Support system architecture definitioin, SW integration, and project technique solution
▪ Conduct SW integration and integration test
▪ Adapt generic SW components to application project
▪ Support SW release, abnormal analysis, bugs fix
▪ Define test concept, plan, test case
▪ Execute SW regression test, track test execution, organize test review and ensure test coverage
▪ Lead SW test tool and SW test automation development
▪ Conduct SW component requirements engineering, detailed design, coding, Test and review,
▪ Develop own competence (Knowledge, experience, capability) to fulfill project demand
▪ Solve the technical problems independentdly .
▪ Provide technique support for others when necessary▪ Knowledge sharing
▪ Provide training or coach to other engineers when necessary ▪ Follow process
▪ Support to optimise the current working method to improve efficiency and quality
▪ Conduct lessons learned acitivity with the team.
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.