Head of Country Employer Branding
Descrição da função
- Responsible of employer branding strategy at country level;
- Employer branding communication on HR topics (e.g. Flexibility etc);
- Job adds frame - contracts with job boards, linkedIn, frame template;
- Frame partnerships with different institutions - universities, country ambassadors, vocation schools;
- Country EBR events, job fairs with country impact, standards (the way we present ourselves);
- Country EB studies;
- Conference EBR – public speaking representation;
- Technical conferences;
- Standardization of EBR image;
- Employer branding Internal communication (e.g. Conti Newsletter, I love my Job event etc).
- University degree, preferably in areas of Human Resources/Business Administration, Psychology;
- Ability to manage tasks & processes within a complex organization and ability to handle various stakeholders;
- Cross cultural communication and interpersonal skills;
- Eager to learn and accept new challenges in an agile environment;
- Confidence in dealing with people (personally and by phone);
- Experiences with project work and project management processes;
- Fluent English knowledge;
- Knowledge and/or Experience in Human Resources related processes;
- Self-responsibility and self-discipline.
O que oferecemos
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Global HR Communications Specialist (SuccessFactors) Learning (TM)
Global HR Systems Operations Specialist – SuccessFactors Employee Central - TM
Global HR Systems Operations Consultant (eRecruiting) - TM
Global HR Systems Operations Consultant (FBL - OBL) (TM)