Strategy & Technology Management Intern (IDA: 2022-00062)
Descrição da função
- Reporting directly to the Director of Research & Advanced Engineering (local CTO equivalent) and assisting him in preparing reports and presentations
- Developing business plans and strategies for new products and services
- Performing competitive analysis in new business areas
- Bringing creative ideas and participating in research and planning discussions with project teams
- Coordination of Meetings
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- Strong project management and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in presentation & documentation
- Business fluent in written and spoken English
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.