Quality Production Engineer Machining
Descrição da função
Manage and control the quality system in Machining area, through the supervision and coordination of activities to ensure that the product is produced and / or assembled according to customer specifications.
▪ Creation of all process documentation to guarantee the final quality in product.
▪ Supervise maintenance of updated documentation through audits to ensure that product specifications are met
▪ Prepare, administer and update the control plans and Statistical Process Control of the Machining area
▪ Supervise and audit release records to ensure that they are up-to-date and comply with the requirements of the control plan▪ Audit control plans against process AMEF to verify their agreement
▪ Issue visual aids and quality alerts to inform about quality findings
▪ Analyze root causes of defects, support Jidoka activities, create an action plan with a multidisciplinary team and monitor compliance▪ Implement production controls to identify faults and avoid problems of final quality
▪ Follow up on external and internal customer claims, through A3 reports and establish the corresponding corrective actions
▪ Development of gages and/or fixtures
▪ Define maintenance activities for equipments, gages and fixture used for quality
▪ Coordinate and supervise containment and lottery activities in the Machining area
▪ Train the technical staff in the use of Gages and measuring devices. ▪ Control the correct handling of product no conformance
▪ Coordinate and supervise the activities of quality technicians and safe launch▪ Know and understand the company's quality policy.
▪ Comply with the requirements for the implementation and maintenance of the quality system.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Experience of two years in machining process
- Three years experience in the Quality area within the Automotive Industry or Project and/or Process
- Three years experience with staff under your charge
- Manufacture process / GD&T / MSA / Control plan / AMEF / Problem solving / Contingency plans / Plan of seasons / SPC
- Intermediate English
- Quality System based on IATF 16949 (including thought based on process and risk, quality policy)
- Gages development
- Measurement equipment's (CMM, Air Gages, Roughness tester, etc)
O que oferecemos
At Continental we are committed to building an inclusive and discrimination-free ecosystem in Mexico, these principles are rooted in our corporate philosophy and culture. Therefore, it is totally forbidden to request a pregnancy or HIV test as part of our selection processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.