Autosar Software Engineer
Descrição da função
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for DEM, DCM, NvM stack integration & configuration in AUTOSAR architecture.
• Responsible for delivering the software meeting quality and time requirements.
• Experience in Embedded C programming.
• Hands on experience in AUTOSAR Modules like DEM,DCM, COM & NvM configuration and development.
• Experience in projects based on AUTOSAR architecture.
Experience in configuration tools like EB Tresos, Vector Davinchi, Geny.
• Strong hands-on experience in Automotive testing tools like CANoe, CANalyzer.
• Knowledge of diagnostic protocols (UDS).
• Very good communication skills.
• Requirement engineering using DOORS
• SW Configuration Management System (eg. MKS, GIT, Perforce)
Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics & Communications
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.