SCM Analyst - Order Management
Descrição da função
- Prepare production schedules on weekly basis and follow up material status
- Collaborate with production to monitor output
- Coordination for phased in/ phased out
- Timely delivery & delivery performance monitoring. Supporting customer in logistics complaints (damage in transit, etc)
- Preparation / monitoring of shipping documents by coordinating with warehouse & forwarder
- Weekly / monthly reporting preparation
- Monitor & analyze system order. Collaborate on forecast customer demand planning
- Candidates must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or related discipline
- 1 to 2 years relevant experience in supply chain management, preferably in manufacturing industry
- Experience at using MS Excel based tool for planning, reviewing and analyzing inventory levels
- Proficiency in SAP knowledge is an added advantage
- Ability to maintain a high level of attention to details & tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.