Category Purchaser Electro Mechanics Components (TM)
Descrição da função
For specific Material Groups in the area of Mechatronic Inductors and Batteries Switches, develop and implement a worldwide material and supplier strategy under consideration of Continental requirements.
Leading Best in Class Sourcing Process and Negotiating the most favorable Contracts/LOI with our Suppliers to deliver outstanding Pricing and Business Conditions to all our Projects.
As Category Purchaser (m/f/d), you will be part of the international purchasing team within the Automotive Group of Continental.
Your tasks will be:
- In a cross functional environment, leading and being responsible for definition and implementation of Subfamily/MGR strategy considering the requirements of Continental;
- Conducting market analyses. Build up expertise and intelligence about market, material and suppliers;
- Carrying high responsibilities inside the sourcing process: supplier selection, price negotiations taking into consideration advanced negotiation concepts and closure of legally binding contracts;
- Conducting negotiations for frame contracts and annual price agreements;
- Supporting improvement programs with suppliers, re-design to cost measures as well as other cost reduction programs;
- Realization of an efficient Controlling - ensuring in time implementation of correct data in the respective systems, correction of local data and responsibility for monthly controlling. Monitoring of purchasing KPIs;
- Driving and supporting pooling activities with external cooperation partners.
- Academic degree in engineering, economics, business administration, or equivalent education;
- Up to three years of professional experience in Purchasing;
- Experience in the automotive industry requested;
- Deep knowledge in MS Office software and SAP R/3;
- Business fluent German and English language skills in written and spoken;
- Stress resistance, conflict solving abilities, assertiveness;
- Intercultural sensitivity;
- Willingness to travel.
O que oferecemos
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.