Electrical Engineering Design Engineer
Descrição da função
• Experience in electrical circuit design, analysis and simulation methods.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Working knowledge of laboratory tools for electrical testing (Oscilloscope, Power Supply, digital multimeter).
• Generate concepts for improved designs and processes.
• Perform DFMEA and data reviews with customers.
Overview: Electrical Engineering Design Engineer is responsible for supporting VED EBS electronic controller development with technical leadership of assigned tasks. Digital and analog electronics circuit design & development with corresponding simulation and laboratory testing. Preparation of engineering documentation and cooperation with other EBS departments and electronic controller suppliers. Tracking and coordinating common designs for OEM ECU design. Development of laboratory test tools for specific applications.
• Review customer requirement for VED EBS electrical products.
• Recommend or define requirements for correct circuit to meet customer requirements for new development projects.
• Support Electronic Engineering Project Manager with customer Circuit Analysis review by preparing documentation and leading technical discussion.
• Conduct electronic circuit simulations/tests for the purposes of design to validate circuit for projects.
• Perform bench and vehicle level testing of EBS ECUs and related circuitry to determine compatibility with the vehicle electrical system.
• Investigate electrical anomalies in a laboratory environment with detailed written explanations and analysis.
• Support of activities related to customer and supplier, including meeting preparation, meeting attendance, meeting minutes, and follow up of general EBS electronic controller issues.
• Coordination and cooperation with other EBS departments including Germany based development departments to achieve successful integration of the EBS electronic controller into the EBS system.
O que oferecemos
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services