Product Engineer for Architecture Design & Variant Management SCT PMT
Descrição da função
Join us to be the best professional version of yourself! In the constantly changing automotive environment you can be the change!
As a Product Engineer for Architecture Design & Variant Management in SCT PMT (Software and Central Technologies, Process / Methods / Tools), you are responsible for the development of engineering solutions in the area of SYS and SW architecture and variant management as well. This comprises process specifications and methods as well as working instructions regarding requested solution demands including related tool development. The contribution to its harmonization and standardization as well as deployment to development projects is also part of your responsibility. Finally, you will provide together with your colleagues an effective service and coaching management towards these engineering projects to enable their efficient product development.
Your responsibility comprises:
- Support the harmonization and standardization within a solution area and ensure its integrity;
- Develop, deploy and support architecture design & variant management PMT solutions according to demands and roadmaps;
- Description of architecture and variant management solutions in terms of process specification, tool documentation, working instruction;
- Provision of training material, coaching and support;
- Perform an efficient service management for application and platform projects.
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering or similar;
- Significant working experience in the automotive domain with the V-Model of development and standards like ASPICE, ISO26262;
- Experience of working with multiple projects and re-use/takeover content across projects => Variant management using the tool “Pure Variants”;
- Experience with architecture processes, methods and tools in the area of SY or SW engineering desired;
- Experience with IBM Rhapsody or/and IBM Jazz platform is a plus (DOORS Next Generation, Rhapsody Model Manager);
- Experience in requirements engineering with IBM DOORS 9.x and DXL scripting language are preferred.
- Good communication skills and proactiveness in communication with different stakeholders;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Independent and result-oriented working methods.
O que oferecemos
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.