Software Test – Smart Access - AN (TM)
Descrição da função
If you have a good technical background, you want to learn new things and you want to contribute to the development of the future cars implementing the latest features for drivers and passengers than join our team and let's develop the future of mobility together.
A day in the life:
- Requirements engineering, test design, test execution and monitoring SW test status;
- Analyze and understand customer requirements of an application, to synthesize a software solution, coding it and testing it first on the PC, then on the C target system, delivering it to the project for integration.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Job Requirements :What we need:
- University degree (e.g. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
- At least 3 years of experience in automotive – development / testing;
- General hardware knowledge.
What we’d like to see:
- Passion to explore & learn.
- Capability to navigate on topics with few information.
- Automotive embedded systems knowledge and experience;
- Result oriented, dynamic and team player;
- Advanced English writing and speaking skills.
Preference may be given to candidates who:
- AGILE/SAFe development experience.
O que oferecemos
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.