EMC System Test Internship for Qualification Laboratory (TM)
Descrição da função
A car is made of hundreds of pieces and we test the compatibility and electrical behavior of each of them.
- We simulate the real-life conditions that each component must endure through radiated immunity, conducted immunity, transients and electrical tests, etc. Our job is to make sure the tests are performed according to international standards, reported correctly, and following well rounded processes and timings. If you’re interested in enhancing your testing, technical and troubleshooting skills, our team values talent, learning and personal growth.
Work schedule: 2 shifts (1 week from 6:00 AM to 14:00 PM; 1 week from 14:00 PM to 22:00 PM).
If You Join Us Your Responsibilities Will Be:
- Support laboratory activities on Quality assurance - measurements, ambiental conditions sensors, monthly checks etc.;
- Is responsible to maintain internal material stock;
- Is responsible to perform different measurements on QL EMC Equipment;
- Contributes to debugging, repairing and modifying our test equipment and setups;
- Participates to small design activities and laboratory improvement projects;
- Is responsible for logistic activities (packaging, handling, delivery and tracking) of packages;
- Is responsible for equipment's administration (repair, maintenance and calibration service);
- Offers support for test engineers and equipment maintenance.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Technical school/education (i.e. Electronics, Computer science);
- Practical experience in repair or mechanical work;
- Practical experience using test/monitoring tools: instrumentation for measurement and control;
- Basic knowledge of HW Electronics;
- Practical experience with computer networks;
- Good communication and team player skills;
- Medium English language level.
O que oferecemos
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping, …. )
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners;
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, Deutsch, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc);
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.