Scrum Master for Embedded Linux Platforms for SMY (TM)
Descrição da função
Join us and support the development of our state of the art, Linux based, connectivity platforms!
Do you want to be a Scrum Master in the eLinux team? These should spark your interest:
Scrum Masters create and sustain the high impact teams that build our latest generation connectivity platforms. They are servant leaders and coaches who support both SW development teams and Product Owners in the arts of Scrum. Scrum Masters are part of a Scrum team where they:
- Play the role of a facilitator for a Scrum team by coaching, enabling and supporting its members;
- Ensure the correct application of the Scrum framework on team level;
- Strive to bring out the best out of the Scrum team they are part of;
- Coach and mentor team members, Product Owners and less experienced Scrum Masters;
- Support the team in selecting the software work items they want to develop, break down and estimate;
- Solve impediments that are slowing their team down;
- Raise any deviations and risks as they encounter them;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of their team;
This is what it takes to be a successful Scrum Master in our Scrum Teams:
- Good communication and problem-solving skills;
- People orientation, willingness to help proactively;
- Experience in C++ or any other object-oriented programming language;
- Good understanding of OOP / OOD concepts;
- Linux experience is a plus;
- Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking;
- Positive mindset, openess to challenges, passion for technology;
O que oferecemos
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.