Senior Algorithm Developer for Advanced Sensor Fusion - AM (TM)
Descrição da função
Currently, the Advanced Engineering group is looking for a creative, inventive and passionate colleague, with experience in algorithm development and strong background in C++.
We are looking for a person who is motivated by challenges and uses his creativity to solve complex problems.
You will have the opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and highly motivated team which thrives in a “think outside the box”, flexible environment.
The main professional benefits are:
- A start-up like mindset, and working style, while benefiting from the support of a global corporation;
- Working with cutting edge technologies;
- Tackling real engineering challenges, from idea to rapid prototyping to vehicle integration;
- Opportunity to create disruptive technologies that revolutionize intelligent mobility;
- Remote or on site collaboration with a dedicated vehicle support team, to be able to test ones code closed loop in a real vehicle running on a test track.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Creativity, with a logical and outside the box mindset and good knowledge either in physics, mathematics or geometry;
- Knowledge and experience in C/C++ in order to be able to develop your innovative ideas into software solutions which are afterwards deployed to Continental’s own test vehicles.
Furthermore, applicants with knowledge in: Real-time software architecture definition, sensor data fusion, bayesian estimators, image processing, digital signal processing, research paper implementation or statistical analysis will be ranked higher.
O que oferecemos
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility department develops intelligent sensors (Camera, Radar, Lidar, etc.) and systems which can perceive and understand the vehicle’s environment with applications in assisted and autonomous driving.
In this context, the main role of Autonomous Mobility Advanced Engineering group is to research and develop state-of-the-art algorithms and software for data processing, fusion and environment modeling.