Scrum Master for Advanced Sensor Fusion - Autonomous Mobility (TM)
Descrição da função
Ready for the next step in your professional journey?
Then hop on the Agile/SAFe train as our new Scrum Master for the Classical and Deep Learning based Fusion teams!
Here you will:
- Support and coach two Development Teams and their Product Owners by sharing and adapting the agile framework rituals;
- Act as an interface to other teams, disciplines and management;
- Work on the team dynamics to foster effective team work;
- Resolve impediments;
- Protect the Development Team from external disturbance;
- Support to solve conflicts;
- Support the Development Team in improving development processes;
- Moderate Sprint Planning Meetings, Sprint Review Meetings and Sprint Retrospective Meetings;
- Ask for assistance in case of impediments or critical bottlenecks.
The perfect colleague for us would be one that has:
- Experience in a Scrum Master and/or people/project coordination role;
- Strong coaching abilities;
- Experience in working in a large-scale distributed project setup;
- Experience in moderating small international group meetings in a hybrid environment;
- Knowledge of Scrum and other agile approaches: Kanban, SAFe etc.;
- Knowledge and / or experience with agile practices: User Story estimation, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, Agile Games;
- Ability to lead without pressure and direct work assignment;
- Solid project and time management skills;
- Intercultural and interpersonal sensitivity.
O que oferecemos
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.