Software Developer (Industry 4.0)
Descrição da função
Continental is looking for an Industrial Software Developer, who will be part of multifunctional team to perform new production/process systems for Continental Chihuahua PTG.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform all phases of software development including Design, Code, Test and Debug and Fully document.
• Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software.
• Integrate software components and third-party programs.
• Recommend and execute improvements on processes.
• Excellent end users support and 24/7.
• Open to work in different shift.
• Bachelor’s in software engineering or related.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant programming experience.
• Able to work with cross-functional and multi-cultural teams.
• Visual Studio .NET (C# and Visual Basic).
• VBA (Visual Basic for applications, macros).
• Experience in OPC or similar (PC-PLC).
• Interested to learn new technologies.
• Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities.
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Project Management.
• Able to travel and VISA is desirable.
• Ability to handle several projects at the same time.
• SQL Server / Oracle (Management data base).
• WPF, Windows Forms, POO, SAP BDCs
O que oferecemos
- Analytical, proactive, teamwork.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.