IT Cloud Factory DevOps engineer
Descrição da função
• Development and operation of secure, high quality, reliable applications and platforms using cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Kubernetes)
• Development and operation of cloud native supporting services and automations in the areas of security, monitoring, backups and alerting across our entire cloud landscape
• Cooperation with other IT teams to provide standards, procedures, assessments and guidelines to improve cloud workloads and deployment processes
• Computer Science or equivalent studies (Bachelor's Degree)
• Knowledge in Linux, Networking and utilization of AWS and Azure Services
• Knowledge in programming, for example in Python, Golang, Java, C#
• Knowledge in Infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform) and Version Control with Git (e.g. GitHub)
• Knowledge in agile DevOps environments and Information Security topics of advantage
• Knowledge in container and container orchestration-frameworks (e.g. Kubernetes) of advantage
• Fluent in English (German a plus)
• High motivation to work in a challenging, global acting and multicultural team
• Ability to creatively solve problems with minimal guidance, while maintaining a timely, cost-effective approach
O que oferecemos
For us your most important skill is your capability to build trusting relationships, to allow for clear and meaningful communication. You are keen to understand and empathize with different cross-functional perspectives, yet you know how to make your case and argue well.
On the technical side we expect you’re proficient in cloud native programming. As we’re an early-stage team, and are looking for support in several areas, you will always find an area to grow and excel.
You will make direct impact on our product from day one and work with colleagues that care about the product and the people who build it. We support you in your journey to become the best version of yourself. Not the least by providing challenging work, people around you who you can learn from, as well as a personal conference & training budget
You are not afraid of taking responsibility, and like hands-on experience in IT or are willing to learn new things.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.