System Security engineer for Smart Mobility (TM)
Descrição da função
As a System Security Engineer you will be involved in the development of concepts/system in the Business Area Smart Mobility for the location Timisoara.
- Analyze and assess of security standards for automotive products;
- Create security concept and design of automotive products;
- Collaborate on measures to improve hardware and software security with project team;
- Initiates, plans and supports assessment and testing for security products;
- Train project members team in the area of secure coding and how assets are to be protected;
- Cooperate in an international project team.
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science);
- Good knowledge of C language, protocols and UML.
- In-depth knowledge of communication security;
- Medium knowledge of microcontrollers;
- Work experience in the area of secure coding and Cryptography;
- Familiar with requirements management & application lifecycle management tool;
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Travel readiness.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of following standards ISO 21434, SAE J3061 is advantage;
- Experience in the automotive industry, AUTOSAR would be an advantage;
- Certificates in security and privacy field is advantage.
O que oferecemos
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.