Internship User Support and Configurations - SMY (TM)
Descrição da função
We are looking for an intern, to join our Smart Mobility development team in Timisoara.
As a member of our team, your main activities will be:
- Provide support and trainings to end users;
- Identify solutions based on specific project needs (implementation in DXL Scripting language might be required);
- Automation on daily activities is also encouraged.
- Technical University studies in progress (Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Mechanics, Informatics);
- Scripting languages knowledge;
- Quick learner and adaptive to change in directions;
- Passionate about finding new solutions;
- Overview about software processes;
- English knowledge.
O que oferecemos
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.