SAP Implementation Consultant - Continental Business Consulting
Descrição da função
- Coordination and integration of the SAP Rollout Project Team members for all involved functional areas e.g. Finance, Logistics, Operations, Quality etc. in terms of defining, planning, tracking and managing the project activities. Keep Stakeholders informed of Project status, progress and issues.
- Collaborate with Program Management gaining a complete understanding of specific goals, objectives, and stakeholders. Plan, deliver, document and supervise assigned tasks.
- Organizing and executing business tasks according to customer’s requirements. Implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals.
- Work with SAP Rollout Project Team to establish future-facing insights, implications, and recommendations, delivering advice, making recommendations, and identifying and solving issues/problems. Take part in the troubleshooting and resolving issues to optimize performance and ensure blocking points are resolved.
- Milestone planning and tracking, risk management, escalation management and mitigation of risks.
- Plan, support, conduct and /or execute all activities and deliverables throughout project phases (Initiation, Preparation, Realization, Testing, Cutover, Go Live, Stabilization).
- Share SAP business or IT expertise and knowledge to help business attain goals and solve problems.
- Academic degree, preferably in Computer Science, Supply Chain Management, and/or Information Technology
- Understanding of cross-functional business processes in Supply Chain Management with direct experience using SAP in daily business, (Material Management, Production Planning & Manufacturing, Sales & Distribution, Material Flow & Warehousing)
- Current knowledge of SAP systems, deployment, and integration with at least few years of end-to-end SAP implementation experience.
- Business fluent English language skills written and spoken
- Project management skills, Change Management
- Strong and demonstrable social skills, such as teamwork, conflict management, open-mindedness and networking ability.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication, moderation, integration and presentation skills
- High willingness to travel and to spend several months at a time at locations
O que oferecemos
We, Continental Business Consulting (CBC), drive consulting projects with different focuses throughout the whole corporation always providing customized and sustainable solutions for our clients. CBC fields of activity include strategy and organizational development, process optimization and implementation/change management. On a globale scale, our interdisciplinary team comprises more than 100 consultants. Our establishment as a trusted business partner results in constantly growing project experience and landscape. For implementation/change management projects related to business applications and IT systems as well SAP transformation projects, we are currently seeking a dedicated Consultant (m/f/diverse).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.