Descrição da função
Our Engineering Team is looking for a Intralogistics Engineer to drive proactive continuous improvement on current and future projects. Primary responsibilities are to support the maintenance, upgrades and future development of automation to the transport systems in all areas of the plant.
- Provide training to the Maintenance Team and other Engineers related to automation and transport systems (conveyors, AGV, LGV, RGV)
- Provide support for breakdowns on intralogistics systems, and specialized support to projects
- Maintains documentation, retention of records and reporting on all project activities
- Frequently represents the department in contacts with other Continental locations and suppliers on technical matters relating to projects or areas of specialization or proficiency
- Responsible for Preventive Maintenance on Intralogistics Systems
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a
global industry leader!
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Electrical preferred
• Strong electrical and mechanical background
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Strong networking and computer knowledge
• PLC and Industrial Network experience
• Pneumatic experience
• Conveyor Systems experience
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. Sponsorship only available for current Continental employees.
O que oferecemos
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Tire has been around for nearly 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. Our Clinton, MS, location is seeking a Intralogistics Engineer to join our manufacturing team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?