Software Engineer – Function Responsible for UX (TM)
Descrição da função
- Analyzing and implementing internal requirements and customer requirements;
- Creation, analysis and implementation of EEPROM data sets in software projects; for this purpose an exhaustive SW toolchain will simplify your activity;
- Interdisciplinary work inside the projects (SW, HW, mechanics, production ...);
- SAP Material Handling and Version Management;
- Creation of project-specific test and release modules for the release tool framework;
- Training and support of various departments worldwide;
- Responsible for the device approval process and the execution of approval tests;
- Follow company standards applicable in all SW development phases (requirements, specifications, data sets, tests, validations, reviews);
- Cooperate with international development teams and synchronize with our internal customers.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Automatic Control and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of software, C/C++ programming;
- Knowledge in microcontrollers architecture;
- Knowledge of requirements engineering process and tools (DOORs);
- Development processes know-how (V-Cycle, KANBAN);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Basic knowledge of production process;
- Basic knowledge of version management procedures and tools;
- Basic knowledge of hardware architecture;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Meticulous and well structured working method;
- Capability to analyze technical problems;
- Communication skills.
O que oferecemos
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
SW application is one of the most important component in every UX (User Experience) product (instrument cluster, head-up display, display solutions, interior camera) and together with a certain set of predefined data give unic identity to every single product produced in our manufacturing locations. If you want to put your signature on the final product, by taking care of predefined data you are in the right place.