(Associate) Consultant SAP Project Management (m/f/diverse) - Continental Business Consulting
Descrição da função
- Responsible for individual work packages, sub-projects or specific modules of larger projects
- Actuates in an independent and result-oriented way to plan and develop project work
- Active and professional communication within the project team and towards stakeholders
- In collaboration with project team, ensure project goals are meet
- Ensure that project deliverables fulfill customer’s requirements and quality standards
- Monitor and reporting of project deliverables and status on regular basis
- Support the development of concepts and consulting products
- Support Managing and Senior Consultants on project acquisition activities
- Academic degree, preferably in computer science and/or business administration or a comparable qualification
- Working experience as internship or associate consultant in consulting environment or in project management (preferably SAP project management)
- Project management skills (PMP/ Prince2 certification desirable), knowledge of methods and tools
- Basic knowledge of SAP ERP one or more module (FI, CO, MM, SD, PP, IM/WM)
- Basic Knowledge of SAP S/4 Hana is an advantage
- Fluent German and English language skills (written and spoken)
- Good communication, moderation and presentation skills
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills and structured way of working
- Demonstrable social skills, such as teamwork, conflict management, ability to deal with pressure (time, conflicting priorities)
- High willingness to travel and to spend few months at different locations
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
O que oferecemos
We, Continental Business Consulting (CBC), drive consulting projects with different focuses throughout the whole corporation always providing customized and sustainable solutions for our clients. CBC fields of activity include strategy and organizational development, process optimization and implementation/change management. On a globale scale, our interdisciplinary team comprises more than 100 consultants. Our establishment as a trusted business partner results in constantly growing project experience and landscape. For implementation/change management projects related to business applications and IT systems as well SAP transformation projects, we are currently seeking a dedicated (Associate) Consultant (m/f/diverse).
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.