Student for Purchasing of Engineering Services (TM)
Descrição da função
Do you want to be a Buyer? These should spark your interest:
Support for Engineering Services Purchasing Department from Continental Germany in different projects and tasks:
- Responsible for Purchase Orders preparation (offer analysis, alignment with the supplier, negotiation)
- Responsible for Purchase Orders tracking (request delivery date confirmation from suppliers);
- Send request for quotations;
- Involved in creating Power Point Presentations and various excel tables (offers comparison, internal documents, etc)
Frequently used tools: Microsoft Office, SAP, Continental Automotive tools.
- Is enrolled in a Master Program or is still in University;
- Proactive attitude, initiative and willing to earn new things;
- Good communication skills in English and German (both are a MUST);
- Strong functional use of Microsoft Excel, Work, Power Point;
- The ability to work in a team and as an individual.
O que oferecemos
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Purchasing Collaboration Manager MRO – Standard Parts & Components in „Corporate Indirect Materials Purchasing” (TM)