Hardware Technician for Vehicle Dynamics (Iasi)
Descrição da função
We are looking for a new colleague to join us as Hardware Technician in Vehicle Dynamics Business Unit (VED). The Vehicle Dynamics Business Unit provides highly advanced braking technology for all vehicle types, usable in vehicle ranging from small cars right to transportation vehicles.
As a Hardware Technician in our group, you will:
- Perform setups from Electronics point of view on different ECUs and Electronic Boards
- Follow company standards regarding safety and applicable procedures;
- Repair damaged ECUs (Electronic Control Units) and Evaluation Boards used in interdisciplinary projects;
- Perform low complexity mechanical adaptations to different equipments
- Regularly report the status of your tasks to your direct manager;
- Cooperate within our international development teams and synchronize with our internal customers.
- Be responsible for purchasing of small equipment and part
A mentor will support you to take over own responsibilities after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University degree (i.e. Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrotechnic, Electric Drives)
- Basic-medium knowledge of electronics (for using measurement equipment and being able to understand a schematic)
- Practical experience in working with soldering/desoldering equipment, high pin count capsules, SMD components and mechanical tools (pliers, screwdrivers, drilling machine)
- Good level of English
- Attention to details
O que oferecemos
• Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
• Flexible working time;
•Work from home;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Vrei să conduci alături de Continental? Fă primul pas: aplică online!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.