Mobile Application Developer
Descrição da função
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Application Developer to join our team at Continental Tires. The main responsibility for this role is to develop and maintain mobile applications for both iOS and Android platforms, ensure the quality assurance of mobile applications, manage incidents and changes, and be involved in mobile application project rollouts, implementations, optimizations, and support. Additionally, the candidate will develop and maintain mobile application training materials and business process documentation. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in mobile development and a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest mobile technologies.
- Develop and maintain mobile applications for both iOS and Android platforms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Manage incidents and changes related to mobile applications
- Develop and maintain mobile application training materials and business process documentation
- Communicate with key stakeholders to provide updates on project progress
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT or industry working experience
- Knowledge of either Swift or Kotlin for iOS and Android platforms.
- Knowledge of either Xamarin, Flutter or React Native is a plus.
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with Git, Jira, and other software development tools.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in mobile development project management is a plus
O que oferecemos
Continental Tires is a global leader in tire manufacturing with a strong focus on innovation and sustainability. We have a dynamic and collaborative work environment that values teamwork and professional development. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages to our employees.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.