System Test Engineer for TIS – SAM (TM)
Descrição da função
In TIS organization, we make sure that your car will run with optimal tire pressure and our systems will monitor your car tires during every trip, even when your car is parked.
Tire Information System is an interesting subject involving wireless communication (Radio-Frequency, Low-Frequency, Bluetooth), low power management and safety regulations.
We are looking for test engineers to work with us to develop TIS systems (Wheel unit sensors and ECU receivers) concepts and customer applications.
You will be part of TIS System Test Team, with focus on validating the system functionality or functionality of software products from concept phase through entire design phase.
The System Test Engineer ensures and verifies that TIS System accomplishes the designed functionality. For achieving this scope, STE is performing both System Requirements Tests and System Integration Tests and main responsibilities of STE are:
- To develop, review and maintain test specifications for system functions and interfaces;
- To setup the test environment components, according to the project needs;
- To setup and update automation environment for test execution (using internal tools or other programming languages);
- To perform the tests, evaluate and report the test results;
- To investigate, report and track issues found during test sessions;
- To ensure the traceability according to project requirements and specifications, following the established Continental process and test guidelines.
You will have an assigned mentor for the entire learning period that will help you integrate in the organization and will guide you to start performing your role.
Your activity will be in close collaboration with other Test Engineering colleagues and with System and Software Engineers. having the opportunity to further develop your knowledge and skills, working in a team oriented environment where we value mutual support, knowledge sharing and strong team spirit.
- University degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Automatics, Electrotechnics, Electrical Engineering) or relevant professional experience;
- Minimum 1 year of testing experience in electronics area, hardware or software;
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control (oscilloscope, power supply, CANoe);
- Knowledge of Test Techniques;
- Basic programming and automation knowledge (C, Python);
- Electronics knowledge;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Would represent a plus: ISTQB®-Certified-Foundation-Level certification.
O que oferecemos
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.